Land and property owners are required by law to maintain their property according to various laws that protect the public. Asheville property owners and other individuals tasked with taking care of properties are responsible for the proper maintenance and safety of those properties. Buncombe County property owners must warn occupants and visitors when dangerous conditions exist. People can become seriously injured when property owners overlook their duties. The premises liability lawyers at Fisher Stark, P.A. can provide experienced legal representation to people who have sustained injury because of the negligence of property owners.
If you’ve had an accident because of an Asheville property owner’s negligence, your injuries should be covered under the homeowner’s insurance or the building owner’s general liability insurance. Premises liability cases take time and expense to litigate. Less serious injuries, like a sprained ankle, are seldom pursued because the cost is usually more than the amount of the recovery.
Please call Fisher Stark, P.A. if you or a loved one has experienced any of the following accidents or injuries:
- Serious slip-and-fall accidents — These may be due to a cracked sidewalk, a pool of water on the floor, a gap in flooring on a construction site or an unshoveled front step.
- Swimming pool accidents or near drownings — This includes public pools as well as backyard pools at a home.
- Dog bites — Please call our law office if you suffered a serious or disfiguring dog bite.
- Assaults — This includes property ranging from hotels and motels to apartment buildings to an ATM that provides or has a security system.
- Sexual assaults — This includes hotels and other establishments that may be in an area where other crimes have been committed.
Time is of the essence for your legal team to build your claim of negligence. Our focus is to maximize your compensation. Your job is to recover from the serious injuries you suffered.
At Fisher Stark P.A., our Asheville premises liability attorneys are here for you. Our Buncombe County personal injury attorneys can provide accident victims with pertinent information regarding premises liability law. A North Carolina Lawyer can help you determine if you are eligible for compensation in the event that a North Carolina premises liability injury has occurred.
Please call us at 1 828 505 4300 for a free case evaluation.